- Beauty Treatments
- Handicrafts and Hobbies
- Gentle exercise classes
- Indoor Gardening
- Musical Entertainment and sing along
- Mental stimulation games e.g. bingo, jigsaw
- Local outings e.g. library, pub lunches, Cinema, theatre and many more
- Socialisation and companionship
- Fun games and quizzes
- Healthy Eating, nutritional advice and special dietary requirements
- Aromatherapy and foot spa
- Friendship groups, holiday and birthday celebrations
- Internet use, help with email and online shopping
- Play station games, DVD’S and videos
- Access to community services, e.g. bank, post office, help with benefits, public transport
- Life skills
- Falls prevention
Contact Holly House!
Holly House is based in West Bromwich, a northern suburb of Birmingham and all local areas will be served by the facility.
Clients who access the Day Services facility may attend by their own transport, taxis, buses, Metro or other facilities such as Ring and Ride.
The building is fully suited to Day Service and is adapted for access for disabled clients.